You can send text messages to your contact base once the feature is activated.
Step 1: Filter your contact base
Go to your contact base and select the filter "Phone: Mobile field".
(You can, of course, add other filters if you wish).
Here you are with all the contacts with a cell phone number filled in.
Step 2: Write the text
Click on the "Action" button on the right and select "Send SMS" and a window will open. You can now write your message.
Good to know 💡
If your SMS goes :
- between 0 and 160 characters, you consume 1 SMS per contact.
- between 161 and 306 characters: you consume one 2 SMS per contact
- between 307 and 459 characters: you consume one 3 SMS per contact
Step 3: Send the text and analyse results
Your text is ready? Let’s go! 🚀
You have the details of the messages :
- Distributed: the message is sent and received
- Sent: the message sent but not received
- Error: the message was not sent (SMS with the errors "Delivery failed", "Delivery expired" and "Error unknown" will be considered as consumed/invoiced).