Introducing the Norseman Holiday Quest.
Not to be confused with Everesting, the Norseman Holiday Quest is managing to "climb a Norseman".
The total ascent of Norseman is 4921 meters (16145 ft). We challenge you to log the same climb in your training between November 1 and December 15. If you reach the target, you are automatically in the draw for one of four (2 female & 2 male) complimentary Norseman slots for 2021.
To report your completed altitude meters please follow this step by step guide and watch the movie below. Click the picture to get to the movie.
Step by Step guide
- Visit your RaceID profile
- Go to "My Results" tab
- Scroll down to "Virtual Races" and "Norseman Holiday Quest"
- Click "Log Altitude" (If you want to log more than one session se step 6)
- Enter your completed altitude meter + time + date when completed and link to activity from Strava/Garmin/Zwift/Polar/Suunto etc (it is mandatory if you want to have chance to win one of four Norseman 2021 slots. The link will be shown in the public list of completed activities here).
- If you plan to complete more than one activity during the period of the challenge - report segment. When completed the next activity do step 1-3 again and then click the "expand" symbol (<->) on The Norseman Holiday Quest to expand and be able to report a new activity.
- Click "add new segment" and fill in the same info as in step 5. Save. Your segments will be summarized and the total logged altitude meters will be shown in the result list.
- When all your completed activities are reported in your RaceID profile and you have reached the goal of 4921 altitude meters your are a Norseman Holiday Quest Finisher and can check the list of other finishers here and follow the progress for yourself and others.
NOTE! This is not a race, everyone that complete 4921 are winners, no matter in what time or if you complete more altitude meters. You cannot win Norseman Holiday Quest.