Rainmaker currently offers five different generic email templates to choose from including landlord, tenant, vendor, buyer and other.
Templates can be selected and previewed during Step 3 of the Create a Campaign process.
To modify the Email Template of a Campaign (whether pre or post launch):
- Navigate to Campaigns on the left hand nav bar
- Locate the Campaign that you'd like to modify and click Edit
- Click the Email Template tab
- You can edit the following elements of the Email Template:
- Email Sender Name: Default is your chosen Email Signatory's name but you should consider if using your Agency's name would generate higher open rates
- Email Subject: Default is "[first_name], your opinion matters to us"
- Body Text/HTML
- Review Button Text: Default is "REVIEW US NOW!"
Note: Templates are generic in nature and should be modified to reflect the specifics of your Campaign and your tone of voice
5. Click Update to save and view a Preview of the updated Email Template
Note: Even if the Campaign has already launched, all new Reviewers will receive the updated email design.