ProductReview provides a platform for consumers to discover, research and compare products and services. Their Brand Management platform provides a one stop solution to manage an agency’s brand reputation on Australia's largest consumer opinion website.
STEP 1: If you don’t already have a Productreview.com.au listing, follow these steps
- Sign Up to become a Brand Manager and claim your brand/business listing using the search bar or request a new business listing via the Contact Us Form (it can take between 1-2 business days to add)
- Choose the Starter Plan (click on Select plan). It’s free!
STEP 2: Optimise your business listing on ProductReview
- From the Dashboard click on your Agency name/logo which takes you to the Dashboard of the brand you want to manage
- Under Settings (left nav bar), click Display Pictures and update your Brand Logo and Brand Manager Avatar as necessary
STEP 3: Allow Rainmaker to receive new review email notifications
- Click on your User name (top right corner) and click Settings and change the primary email address to something like email@example.com
- Under the Email Notifications section, select “Instantly” for the Review activity field
- Setup an auto forward of the email address above to all relevant internal people and firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 4: Finding your Productreview.com.au Direct Review URL
- Search for your brand listing in the top search bar of the https://www.productreview.com.au/ and click on your listing in the drop down box
- On your listing homepage, click Write a Review
- Copy the URL in the address bar of your browser and paste into Rainmaker or somewhere else for later retrieval