The Rainmaker Platform offers various features to help your agency effectively request and receive feedback and reviews.
Here are some ideas on what to do and what not to do when trying to acquire customer reviews.
- Make sure your review requests go out, as close as possible to delivery of your service e.g. 30-60 days after taking over the management or upon settlement of the property.
- Use our Campaign email feature to invite customers to provide a review
- Use our Campaign SMS feature to invite customers to provide a review as SMS typically receives 3 times better conversion (coming soon)
- Send reminder messages to those Reviewers that have not yet engaged (max. 3 chaser emails or SMS)
- Personalise the wording of your email templates. The default subject line and copy is generic in nature to help agencies get started. The more directly you can speak to your customers, the more you stoke the sense of reciprocity that motivates them to complete a review for you.
- Within the Campaigns section you can use our Export Customer Review Links CSV tool to include a review request with personalised links in your Newsletters, Invoice and/or Statement emails. Note: Once the Review Form is completed the link expires
- Post a Facebook message asking your Page followers to Recommend you on Facebook
- Have anyone affiliated with your Agency submit dummy reviews
- Instruct your customers what to rate you or what to write in their review
- Link a positive review to any type of incentive
- Be too aggressive in your Review Request messaging