If you're using RallyUp Payment Processing, you'll need to request to have those funds withdrawn and sent to the charity or organization. This is done at the end of your campaign.
Some important things to note before starting:
- Only the Campaign Organizer (the one who initially created the Campaign) can withdraw funds. If you're a Campaign Administrator, you won't be able to do it.
- If you've linked your own Stripe account to RallyUp, your funds will already be in that Stripe account and there is no need to withdraw funds through RallyUp (so you can stop reading this article now 😄)
Watch this short video to see how to withdraw your funds:
Or, follow these steps:
- Go to your Campaigns in the left menu (the megaphone icon)
- Click the title of the campaign you're working on
- Select Withdraw Campaign Funds from the Campaign Management menu
- Enter the amount you'd like to withdraw, and then click WITHDRAW
Important to know about fund requests:
- Funds can be sent to the charity or organization via paper check or direct deposit.
- Fund requests are processed monthly. Once in process, the status will show as “Processing”.
- When the fund request shows as "Paid", this means that the payment request has left our system and has been transmitted to the bank. The funds will then be delivered by either paper check via postal mail or through direct deposit, whichever option was selected.
- Funds are typically received in 3-7 business days once paid.
*Please note that per our Terms of Service, we will withhold an amount equal to 10% of the amount raised or the amount of the largest contribution collected for the campaign (whichever is greater) for a period of up to 90 days. This is to cover any credit card disputes that may come in after the bulk of your campaign funds have been released. If charge backs or other expenses are incurred after the 90-day period, these amounts will be invoiced to you.