RateMyAgent provides an innovative platform that empowers real estate agents and agencies, helping them to promote their success stories and take full control of their online profile.
We have three levels of paid subscriptions:
Enterprise Subscription (Australia only)
Our subscriptions include:
- Premium Profiles for increased profile visibility on ratemyagent.com.au, helping you to grow your brand awareness among vendors and standout from your competitors.
- Review Widgets that provide a live feed of your positive reviews to your agency and personal websites.
- Social Media Manager that amplifies the reach of your reviews and other profile information across the web by automatically sharing to your key social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Listing Reports* that give you the edge when converting leads to listings, drawing upon your reviews and rankings to easily tailor your pitch for each presentation you do. (*Listing Reports are only available on the Professional and Enterprise subscriptions)
- Leasing* gives property management teams the ability to request reviews from their landlords and tenants and manage their listings. (*only available on the Enterprise subscription)
How much does using RateMyAgent cost?
Claim your agent or agency profile, request reviews and set up your data-feed with RateMyAgent. Our free subscription is a great way to get started building your digital profile with reviews and up to date listing data.
If you choose to, you can sign up for a paid subscription at either agent or agency level. Our subscriptions are billed monthly with no lock in contracts and your first month free!
We currently offer 3 different subscription tiers; Starter, Professional and Enterprise. Check out our subscriptions page here for a rundown of what each tier includes and costs.
RateMyAgent subscriptions are simple to set up with no lock in contracts. To find out more and start your free 30 day trial, visit ratemyagent.com.au/subscriptions or chat live to our Support team!