- Include the client's name
- Thank them for their time
- Let them know how long it will take to complete
- Mention the importance of reviews for your business
- Be personable
- Reassure them that you are there to assist in any future endeavors
- Keep it short and sweet
- If you have our Connect Facebook and Connect Google features, ask your clients to follow the prompts to share their review after they have submitted it to us.
- Be generic
- Forget to let your vendor know their review is important to you
- Forget to send a review request from your dashboard - with RateMyAgent, you're in control of who can review you - without a link, your vendors and buyers can't leave feedback.
- Leave it too long to ask for a review. Make requesting reviews a part of your weekly admin. We know that the longer you leave it, the less likely your clients are to leave you a review.
- Forget that you can personalise the email that goes with your review request, why not add something personal to the vendor.