- Include the clients' name
- Thank them for their time
- Let them know how long it will take to complete
- Mention the importance of reviews for your business
- Be personable
- Wish them luck in the future
- Reassure them that you are there to assist in any future endeavours
- Keep it short and sweet and straight to the point
- Be generic
- Forget to let your vendor know their review is important to you - if you don't tell them they may not take the time to write one
- Forget to send a review request from your dashboard - with RateMyAgent, you're in control of who can review you - without a link, your vendors and buyers can't leave feedback - even if they want to.
- Leave it too long to ask for a review. Make requesting reviews a part of your weekly admin, on a Monday morning, for example, to chase up those weekend sales. Make it a habit.
- Forget that you can personalise the email that goes with your review request, why not add something personal to the vendor.