There are 2 options for selecting your language preference.
1. Sign-in page
There is a toggle on the top right of the Sign-in page which allows you to change your language preference from English to French.
2. User Information page
Once you are logged into RBC PayEdge go to Settings >> Manage Profile >> User Settings. Under User Information page you will have the option to select your Language Preference to English of French.
You might be interested in the following questions
1. I am trying to update my mobile number but my Two Factor Authentication Code is being sent to my old mobile number; what should I do?
2. My mobile number is updated and verified, but I am not getting a Two Factor Authentication Code?
3. I received multiple Authentication Codes, which one should I use for add/edit/delete functions?
4. I don’t approve orders; do I still need to update and verify my mobile number for Two Factor Authentication?
5. My mobile number is already updated and verified; do I need to update it again for add/edit/delete functions?
6. Under User Information, I see a checkbox for Two Factor Authentication for Sign In; if I uncheck that will Two Factor Authentication be turned off for add/edit/delete functions?
7. How is Two Factor Authentication different for Sign In, Order Approval and Add/Edit/Delete functions?