The Terminus <> Salesforce package gives you access to valuable account intent insights which you can utilise in your ABM efforts. From keeping track of most visited awareness and high value pages, last spike dates and spike percentages.
There are a few ways that you can utilise the Terminus data flowing into Salesforce to send a Reachdesk campaign and we'll cover them below:
Go to Salesforce and set up your Salesforce campaign in the usual way, so:
- Name it: you may want to include both 'Reachdesk' and 'Terminus' for reporting purposes.
- Make sure you're using the correct campaign type and/or that the campaign statuses are aligned to Reachdesk's physical/e-gift card send statuses. More on those statuses here. (You can change campaign statuses in the advanced setup, you have to be in classic to do this).
Head to Reachdesk and:
- Create your triggered campaign, filling out all of the campaign specifics. (We are going to use campaign membership to trigger this campaign).
- In the campaign sync, pick your Salesforce connector and the campaign you'd like to sync with (this can be the same one you use to trigger the campaign).
- Under Campaign Trigger, let's pick the Salesforce connector again. Select the 'Campaign Member' object > to configure, pick 'Campaign ID equals', and in the value, paste in the campaign ID of the Salesforce campaign you want to use to trigger the Reachdesk campaign. It should look something like this:
Add another field and pick 'Status equals', here let's pick the first status someone has when entering this campaign, i.e. 'Member':
So if this is a direct mail campaign, your statuses could look something like this:
Member > Sent > Delivered.
Or for an e-gifting campaign:
Member > Sent > Opened > Clicked > Claimed.
- Head back into Salesforce or Terminus to add members to your chosen Salesforce campaign based on the account intent information. You can add leads or contacts within accounts into Salesforce campaigns on the fly. Head into the account, then into leads/contacts, select the relevant contacts and 'add to campaign'.
Using signals from Terminus, you can also send 1-2-1 campaigns to known contacts or leads within those accounts at the right time. If an account is spiking today, head into that account, pick the target contacts/prospects, personalise your gift based on what you know, and get sending!