If you are moving nearby or within another area we serve, then please add a second property and reference this article for those instructions.  After that, email us at support@realsimpleenergy.com to let us know what is going on and we will handle cancelling service on the property you are moving from.  

You will not incur an early termination fee on your old property if you can provide proof of your move and a forwarding address.  Proof of move documents include:

  • Closing documents from sale of home

  • Lease agreement from new home

  • Proof of USPS mailing address change

  • Transfer letter from employer if moving out of state

  • Utility bills at new home (sometimes these work)

If you have any further questions shoot us an email at support@realsimpleenergy.com

Did this answer your question?