- Navigation bar: navigate across the main features of Reeport
- Creation bar: create Folders, Reports, and manage your Folder's permission
- Folder menu: browse, rename, and delete Folders
- Report menu: browse, rename, duplicate, and delete Reports.
Let’s now click on a Report.
Note: What we generally call a “Report” can be a one-pager dashboard, a 100-slide presentation report or even a 3-widget daily email.
- Properties bar: manage settings and sharing options for your Report
- Report overview: get a quick snapshot of your Sections and Pages
- Report settings: edit the name and format of the Report, or save it as a template
- Data input : set and edit your Data Source, Date Range, and Conditions (Filters or Segments) at the Report, Section, or Page level (depending on the scope you selected)
Now, double-click on a Page or hit the “Open” button after hovering over the Page of your choice.
- Properties bar: manage settings, export your Page and switch to the Viewer mode
- Widgets toolbox: pick and choose among any of the 19 Widget types
- Page area: what you see here will be what you’ll get in the Viewer mode as well as in your Exports and Broadcasts
- Page settings: edit the name and background of the Page, or select a Master (similar to what they call “Theme” in PowerPoint) for your Page
- Data input: set and edit your Data Source, Date Range, and Conditions (Filters or Segments) at the Page or Widget level (depending on the scope you selected)
Now, let’s click on a Widget.
- Data tab: choose dimensions and metrics for the selected Widget
- Display tab: choose all the formatting options for the selected Widget
- Data input: set and edit your Data Source, Date Range, and Conditions (Filters or Segments) at the Widget level
Going beyond the WYSIWYG editor
If you double-click on a Widget, you will switch to the Advanced Mode, which will give you even more capabilities! To learn more, check out this article: Advanced Widget