This article will help you to
- Duplicate a Section, Page or Widget within a Report
- Move Sections, Pages or Widgets within a Report
When building a Report, you have the ability to duplicate as well as drag-and-drop Pages or Sections in order to freely re-arrange them.
To duplicate you Page or Section, simply click on the option button located on the top right corner of the Page or Section.
To drag and drop your Section, click and hold the selected Section using your mouse and drag it over to the desired location.
To drag and drop your Page, click and hold the selected Page using your mouse and drag it over to the desired location.
- Duplicate a Widget :
Right-click on the widget and click on “Duplicate”
- Move a widget to another page
- Right-click on the widget and click on “Duplicate To”
- In the search bar, type the name of the destination Report, and then select the page you want to move your Widget to
Don’t forget to delete the initial widget if needed!