There are three ways to create a Reeport account:
- Account creation via Reeport
- Google Single Sign-On authentification
- Enterprise Single Sign-On authentification
Account creation via Reeport
- Go to Reeport and hit "Sign up"
- Fill in your email address
- Reeport will then send you a confirmation code to your mailbox. Use this code to continue your registration
- Enter your full name and password to set up your login
- Enter an Organization name to complete your registration
- You can now use your email and password to log in to Reeport!
Account creation via Google OAuth (also known as Single Sign-On or SSO)
- Go to Reeport and hit the Google “Connection” button
- Choose a Google account and authorize Reeport to use it as login.
If you choose to create your account via the Google OAuth method, you will have no password visible to Reeport and will thus not be able to use the Reeport login method.
Account creation via Enterprise OAuth (also known as Single Sign-On or SSO)
- Go to Reeport and hit the “Click here” button
- Enter the email or domain and hit "Enterprise sign on"
- Follow the instructions according to your mail