This article will help you to:
- Create multi-tab Widgets
A multi-tab Widget is a Widget containing several data Widgets within one single placeholder, thus allowing you to make more information available to your Viewers in an interactive manner.
To create a multi-tab Widget, you need to:
- Multi-select (hold Shift + click) the Widgets you want to group.
- On the side-panel, under “Display”, hit “Group as Tab widget”.
A new side-panel for the newly created Widget will be then available. There, you’ll be able to:
- Access new display options
- Change the order of your tabs
- Group new data Widgets
- Ungroup one or several Widgets