This article will help you to:
- Create user groups
- Invite users to groups
- Manage permissions
In addition to having users on your Organization you can assign users to groups for easier permission management.
How to use a user group?
First, you need to create a group from the permission page (Admin > Manage permissions):
- Click on "Create group"
- Name your group and click on “Save” to validate your changes.
- Invite users from the user list or by entering an email address. Note that by using an email address it will automatically add it to the Organization as a new user.
- Once all your users are added to the group click on “Done”.
About group permissions
- Group permissions work just like user permissions. They can also be set at a Folder or Report level.
- Group permissions have priority over user permissions