This article will help you to :
- Understand what a Meta-Connector is
- Create a Meta-connector
- Edit a Meta-connector
What is a Meta-connector ?
A Meta-connector is a type of Data Source that allows you to join several datasets, or views, of the same type. The principle is based on bringing together different views to create an aggregated view within the same source.
Creating a Meta-Connector
- From the "Data Source" section, click on "Create data source".
- In the "Other" section, choose the type of Data Source called "Meta".
- Choose the type of Data Source for which to create the Meta (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Salesforce).
- Click on "Create your first view".
- Name your Meta-connector.
- Select the Datasets (also called "Views") you want to integrate, then click on the down arrow. Then click on the "selected" button and finally on "Add".
Editing a Meta-Connector
- From the "Data Source" section, select the Data Source you wish to modify and click "Edit data source".
- Choose the Meta-connector you wish to modify and click on "Edit".
- You can then modify the sources of your Meta-connectors by selecting the desired views in the "Source" section and pressing the down arrow. To remove views, check these views in the "Selected" section and then press the up arrow to remove these views from your Meta-Connector.
- Click on "Add" to validate these changes.
Do not hesitate to contact the support or the Customer Success teams if you have any questions !