This article will help you to:
- Use the Display Threshold
- Create thresholds for your widgets
The "Display Threshold" feature allows you to set a display threshold at a metric level.
Your initial widget is:
It allows you to display all your transactions according to the acquisition channels.
You want to display only those acquisition channels where your transactions are greater than 100.
- Select the relevant metric. The metric is then highlighted in green.
- Use the "Display Threshold" feature available in the "Metric" category on the right side of the page. By default, the box is empty.
- Indicate the desired threshold. In our example, we want to display values greater than or equal to 100.
Congratulations, you have just defined a threshold with the "Display Threshold".