This article will help you to:
- Understand what a color palette is
- Learn how to create your color palette
- Learn how to apply your color palette to your widgets
What is a color palette?
A color palette is a full range of colors that can be displayed on your reports.
It can help you harmonize the colors across your report.
Create a color palette
To create your own color palette, you have to go to the Library, then:
- Choose "Color Palettes" (1)
- Hit "New color palette" (2)
At this point you are ready to design your color palette.
- Choose a name for your color palette (1)
- Choose your first color by clicking on the default blue button (2)
- Add other colors (3)
- Once your color palette is complete, click on "Create" on the bottom-right button (4)
Note: we recommend you to use tools such as https://mycolor.space/ to create beautiful palettes.
Select a color palette
Select the widget you want to change the color of and choose the color palette you have created:
- Choose "Display" on the top-right panel (1)
- Click on "Style Options" (2)
- Click on the color palette (3) and select the one of your liking