The Regency & Villas Apartments are home to nearly 1,000 residents each year from over 15 different universities in the Denver area!
We proudly serve our residents each year by providing the best amenities, 7 floor plans to choose from, apartment style and dorm style living options, private and shared apartment types and so much more!
💭 The Regency and the Villas Apartments ____________________________________________
The Regency & Villas Apartments offer a great deal of options and we have simplified the entire process regardless of where you live!
- The Regency is our more traditional, dorm-style living option that consists of the Regency Tower and the Regency North Hall. It is home to over half of our residents!
- The Villas is our newest development and hundreds of residents take advantage of the modern, apartment-style living in our beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath Villas floor plan.
That is where the differences end! We have simplified nearly everything to ensure that no matter where you choose to live over the coming years you will have access to the same opportunities!
💭 Similarities and Differences ___________________________________________
The Regency and the Villas Apartments has nearly everything in common aside from the apartment style that you choose. As a Management Team, and a community, we view them as all part of the same community.
For the sake of helping our new residents better understand our community, we have highlighted a few of the similarities and differences you may notice!
Similarities between both The Regency and the Villas:
- Application Process. You apply through the same portal regardless of which of the 7 floor plans you choose!
- Amenities. Residents at both the Regency and the Villas have the same access to all of our amenities!
- Community Policies & Lease Contract. The community policies, regulations, Lease Contract and access to our Management Team is consistent regardless of where you live!
- Parking is Free for both with a parking permit.
Roommate Assignments. Everyone uses the same roommate matching system to ensure that you have the best chance to meet an ideal roommate. Of course you can only select residents in your floor plan type which you can learn more about here!
- Villas does not have a "no roommate" option. The Villas only offers a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom model so you have a private experience but you will have two roommates. The Regency offers a Single and Studio floor plan that does not have roommates!
- Villas are only apartments with a Kitchen. The Regency has floor plans that have kitchenettes, but only the Villas apartment has a full kitchen with refrigerator, oven/stove, dishwasher, etc.
- Washer & Dryers only in Villas Apartments. The Regency residents have washers and dryers available throughout the Tower and North Hall that are paid for using quarters or a debit/credit card. Villas residents have a stack-able washer and dryer in their apartment.
- Keys vs. Key Cards. The Regency has "swipe cards" that are similar to a hotel which gets residents into the main gate, the Regency building and also their apartment. The Villas uses a swipe card solely for accessing the main gate and then have traditional "hard keys" for the main doors in their apartments.
- Meal Plan. At times, our partnering Dining Service offers different opportunities to the Villas residents since they have a full kitchen in their apartment. Currently, Villas residents are required to have a $150.00 a year Meal Plan rather than a larger meal plan that Regency residents are required to have.
📚 Related Articles
- Learn about the Single dorm-style floor plan
- Learn about the Studio dorm-style floor plan
- Learn about the 2 bedroom, 1 bath floor plan
- Learn about the 2 bedroom, 2 bath floor plan
- Learn about the Double dorm-style floor plan
- Learn about the Triple dorm-style floor plan
Learn about the Villas apartment-style floor plan