It normally takes a few days for a release to be reviewed and delivered to stores. See below for some of our most popular stores’ delivery times:
- iTunes/Apple Music: 2-3 days, however, a small number of releases go through additional review before going live, which can add up to 1-2 weeks
- Spotify: 2-3 business days
- YouTube Music - 2-3 business days
- Amazon: 1-3 business days
- Deezer, iHeartRadio: 3-7 business days
- TikTok - 5-7 business days
Most other stores take roughly 1-3 weeks, however, if it’s important for your music to go live on a specific date, you should always try to schedule your release at least 4 weeks in advance since every store has a different timeline of when delivered content will go live. Scheduling your release far enough in advance also gives you the opportunity to submit content for promotional consideration and increases the likelihood of your content showing up in algorithmically-driven playlists like Discover Weekly and Release Radar on Spotify!