The Language Targeting tool in your Campaign Boost Settings allows you to target users who have set their browser settings to a specific language. There are 18 languages to choose from, and we will be adding more in the future. At launch, you can target users in a variety of languages.
- Headlines must target the correct language used
- If the language of the headline is not an available option, target: ALL languages
- No boosts can target more than one language.
- English headlines are only permitted to target ‘English’.
- Non-English headlines may ONLY target the one Foreign Language used in the headline.
Note that our system doesn't translate your campaign headlines. You will need to set the ads up in the language you are targeting.