The following is an ad submission checklist to run through before submitting any new creatives. Pretty easy, just scan before you submit and should cut waiting time down.
NOTE: WE RECOMMEND LIMITING EACH BOOST TO YOUR TOP FIVE CREATIVES (IMAGE/HEADLINE COMBINATIONS). LOADING IN MORE THAN FIVE CREATIVES WILL RESULT IN LONGER WAITS IN OUR APPROVAL QUEUE AND COULD RESULT IN CREATIVE DENIALS FOR LARGE BATCHES OF PENDING CREATIVE SUBMISSIONS.
Also, feel free to email your account manager if you have questions about any imagery/headline requirements before submitting them.
- Optimal dimensions are 420 X 315 pixels (We recommend the largest, highest quality version of any creative following a 4:3 aspect ratio)
- Image must fill the entire space allotted for creative (no white space or borders along any sides)
- No text in the creative
- No animation or flashing
- No overlaid “play” buttons
- Arrows, circles and shapes are permitted, so long as they do not draw attention to groin, breasts, etc.
- First letter of every word must be capitalized
- No periods, parentheses, ellipses, etc.
- No caps lock
- Content branding must list either the landing page branding or the offer branding.
- There cannot be images of a woman’s bust without her face included (no close ups, etc.)
- No nudity
- No overtly sexual connotations
- No dead people or corpses
- No cursing or vulgar words