Revcontent requires that all claims be accompanied with clear and conspicuous disclosure of the material terms of any gift, promotion, free or discounted offer.
• For example, if users are offered the ability to participate in a product trial in a survey path, this fact must be clearly and conspicuously disclosed. Moreover, if the product trial is a continuity program, the material terms of the continuity program must be clearly and conspicuously disclosed in the survey path. Advertiser's may not give a false impression that a product is "free" or a "gift/reward" for a consumer for filling out a survey and may not misrepresent the "value" of a product or suggest purchasing products for resale.
• Any time you are making a "Free'' or similar offer all the terms, conditions and obligations upon which receipt and retention of the "Free'' item are contingent must be set forth clearly and conspicuously at the outset of the offer so that there is no possibility that the terms of the offer might be misunderstood.
Revcontent does not allow any promotion in which users are offered any form of compensation for purchasing an advertiser’s products or services or taking any other actions on an advertiser’s website.
What happens if I violate this policy?
• Ad denial: Ads that don't follow this policy may get denied. A denied ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved.
• Domain disabling: We may suspend websites that violate this policy, meaning that the website can no longer be advertised with Revcontent until the problem is fixed.
• Account suspension: An account may get suspended if you have several violations or a serious violation. If this happens, all ads in the suspended account will stop running, and we may no longer accept advertising from you. Any related accounts may also get permanently suspended and your new accounts may get automatically suspended at setup.