If your advertisement or landing page refers to studies, laboratory testing or any other material that purports to substantiate your marketing claims, you must include a link to such material on the page where the reference is made. To determine whether such material substantiates your claims it must, at a minimum:
- Confirm the meaning of your claim. If you stated “clinically proven” that must be confirmed in the study or evidence provided;
- Reference the specific product (NOTE: or ingredient?) that is the subject of your claim;
- Have been conducted and evaluated in an objective manner by qualified persons and is generally accepted in the profession to yield accurate and reliable results.
What happens if I violate this policy?
• Ad denial: Ads that don't follow this policy may get denied. A denied ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved.
• Domain disabling: We may suspend websites that violate this policy, meaning that the website can no longer be advertised with Revcontent until the problem is fixed.
• Account suspension: An account may get suspended if you have several violations or a serious violation. If this happens, all ads in the suspended account will stop running, and we may no longer accept advertising from you. Any related accounts may also get permanently suspended and your new accounts may get automatically suspended at setup.