As long as you have turned in your appropriate tax form and payment form and there are no issues, you will be paid via the method that corresponds with the form you provided.

Please note the tax form is the W-8 (non-US) or W-9 (US only). The payment authorization form will be for either ACH (US only) or International Wire (non-US). The name on the tax form and the payment authorization form MUST MATCH.

IRS Form W-8BEN (for non-US individuals)

IRS Form W-8BEN E (for non- US entities)

IRS Form W-9

Did this answer your question?