This article outlines the connection of your Google Merchant Account with Reviews.io. By connecting your accounts, any product reviews you collect will automatically be assigned to the correct product in your feed, as well as display correctly on any product widgets displayed on your website.
To continue, you'll need to take a note of your Google Merchant Account ID. This is found in the top-right corner of your Google Merchant Center screen once logged in.
- Log in to your Reviews.io account
- Navigate to Manage Products >> Product Catalogue
- Click Add Product Feed
- Click Link Google Shopping Account
- Click Setup Google Merchant ID
- Enter your Google Merchant ID
- Click Update Merchant ID & Continue
- Click Connect My Google Shopping Account
- Follow the on-screen instructions to authorise your Google Account. Make sure you are signed in to the same account as your Merchant Center.
- Once you have authorised your Google Account, your Product Feed will show as linked.
- On the Product Catalogue >> Product Setup page, you'll see your products appear.
Any changes to your Google Product Feed in your Google Merchant Account are automatically updated in Reviews.io now that you have linked the two accounts together. Therefore you only need to follow the instructions on this page once.