It is recommended that you install and test this extension on your staging environment before deploying to live server.
Woocommerce Reviews Plugin Installation
- Click here to download the plugin from Wordpress.com
- Upload the plugin to your Wordpress installation.
- Activate the plugin in your Wordpress dashboard
Get Reviews.io API Key
- Log in to your Reviews.io account
- Navigate to Reviews Setup >> Integrations
Navigate to API
- Make a note of your URL, Store ID and API Key under the API Credentials section
Add API Key to Plugin
- Make a note of your Store ID and API Key required by the WooCommerce plugin
- In Wordpress, navigate to Settings >> Reviews.co.uk
- Enter your API Credentials as shown below
- Save your configuration
Configure your Plugin Settings
Select Plugins from your menu bar and click 'INSTALLED PLUGINS'
Scroll to Reviews.co.uk for WooCommerce, and select 'SETTINGS'.
Toggle to Review Invitations and ensure 'Queue Products Review Emails' and 'Queue Merchant Review Emails' are are set to 'YES' in order to queue your review invitation emails in your dashboard.
Product Review Publishing
In order to publish your product reviews and style them to your needs, you can toggle these settings below:
Question and Answer Functionality
In order to enable our 'Q&A' functionality, you will need to set the 'Show Question Answers Widget' to one of the options below.
You can enable rich snippets within Google search results by toggling the following to 'Yes'.
Further from this, the floating widget can be enabled also at this tab.
Always ensure the 'Enable Product Feed' is switched to 'Yes'.