Create actions using Process Builder
- Create a case when a negative review is received.
- Send an alert when a negative review is received.
- Post to a Chatter Group when either a negative or positive review is received.
- Add an Account Contact to a Marketing Campaign when a positive review is received.
- Invite a Company Review when a Case is closed.
- Invite a Product Review when an Opportunity is closed won or an Asset is created.
Follow these steps to create a flow using Process Builder to create a case when a negative review is received.
- Create a new flow in Process Builder
- Add the Review Object:
- Add criteria of Review Value is 1 or 2:
- Select and define an action to create a Case with your required field values.
- Activate the flow.
You can include other Salesforce action types such as Email Alerts:
Or Post to Chatter:
Use Process Builder to create a flow that includes an Email Alert action:
Salesforce Support Enquiry Form
Need more help?
If you have any specific questions or require any further help, we have also created a SalesForce & Reviews.io support form.
Please click here to log a support ticket for Salesforce Reviews.io Integration (Google Forms)