Here is a step-by-step guide on how to register with the Rizq app:
2) Once you have downloaded the Rizq app, please click on the Sign up button.
3) You will be asked to provide your email address and set up a password (Please DO NOT use common passwords used for other banks or websites).
Create a password that is at least 8 characters long and includes Upper Case (ABC), lower case letters (awe), numbers (123) and special characters (!@#$%^&*(), then click Continue.
4) Then, you will be asked to provide your Personal Details (First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, and a photo (optional)).
7) Enter your address
and your phone number
8) You will receive a text message with a code which you will have to input into the app (some smartphones like the iPhone have a pre-filling feature that will insert the code from the text message into your app).
9) Next, you will complete a Know Your Customer (KYC) check which will ask for your Passport, National ID Card or FULL Driving License and a quick Selfie that will check for the Liveness. Please note that we do not accept Provisional Driving License as a document for verification.
It's just the following three quick steps!
Step 1: Upload a photo of your document
Important: Please ensure that you take a photo of your document, scans of your documents won't be verified
If your photo ID of choice is your passport, the photo must include both pages, like so:
Step 2: Take a selfie
Important: There are certain conditions your selfie needs to meet for it to be verified. If the conditions are not met, this screen may appear:
Step 3: Complete
10) Once KYC is complete, you should get an access to the app.
If you are having trouble with the app, please do get in touch with us using in-app chat or via chat on website.