There’s a lot of really cool alternative ways to present your designs
- Screenspace.io (300 USD per week per project). Super impressive, and web based.
- Cinema 4D (starting at 995 USD) and Adobe After Effects (19.99 USD/month). State of the art 3D rendering and animation. If you’re new to these apps, consider video tutorials from Grayscale Gorilla, Pluralsight, or Lynda.com
- Design + Code Angles (50 USD). Great-looking Sketch templates, although not real 3D.
- Cleanmock (48 USD subscription). No 3D, but simple to use.
- Hire a freelance 3D artist (2,500 USD/week).