First, make sure you are using the correct email address. Your email should match that used by the organizer when adding you as a speaker. Second, make sure you're using the latest version of Google Chrome as your web browser to optimize performance.
- If you can, move closer to your Internet router.
- Turn off your camera on the bottom left corner of your screen to increase connectivity.
Mic and camera issues
- Use your computer's built-in audio and microphone.
- Make sure to unpair any interfering bluetooth devices.
- Restart your browser. Close your window and re-enter your talk. Reactivate the mic and camera.
- Make sure you are not muted by accident.
If you hear an echo from your end, there are two possibilities:
- You've opened and logged in to both the mobile app and web browser at the same time. Close the mobile app.
- You have a laptop plugged into a monitor. Use only one computer at a time.
If you work for a government office
- Ask your IT professional to set up network and firewall settings listed here.