1. SEARCH PERFORMANCE
Once you connect your Google Search Console account with your Ryte project you can determine your website’s visibility among Google Search results for any given keyword.
→ What's in it for you?
- Exceed Google's 90-day limit and save your historical data for as long as you want
- Aggregate your data for days, weeks and months
- View your rankings in the top 10, top 100, etc.
- Compare rankings according to device (mobile, tablet, desktop)
- Filter down to keywords, URL, average ranking position, impressions, clicks, etc.
2. KEYWORDS MONITORING
Keywords enables you to specify and monitor the keywords that are most important for your website.
→ Add your keywords
Go to the Keyword Settings in the Keywords Module to manually add the keywords you want or import them from a list.
→ Updating your keywords
Your keyword rankings are updated on a weekly basis during the weekend. The updates are done independently of the crawl of the respective webpage. Set up your keywords now and use Keywords to monitor their performance.
Tip: If you add your keywords by Thursday, the data will be available on the following Monday.