Product tags allow you to quickly organize and filter your products to quickly find exactly what you're looking for.
Adding Tags To Your Products
To add tags to your products, just follow these quick steps...
- Click on your Products tab.
- Then select the product you want to tag.
- Then click on the Product Details tab.
- Enter your tag(s) into the Product Tags field. Hit Enter each time you want to add a new tag.
- Once you are done adding tags, click Save Changes at the top of the page.
Filter Your Products Using Product Tags
If you go back to your Products page, you will be able to quickly filter through your products using your new tags. Just click on any tag(s) in the left-hand sidebar, and SamCart will bring up products that have those tag(s) applied.
Use tag filters, along with the search bar, to easily pull up the exact product you are looking for.
Filter Your Products Using Product Types
You can also filter your products by using the Product Type filters. When you create your products, SamCart automatically creates these filters for you.
Each type is pretty self-explanatory, but here's what each of these filters means...
- Subscription: This shows all products that contain recurring charges of any kind: monthly, yearly, payment plans, trials, etc.
- Upsell: Show products that are currently attached to a One Click Upsell.
- One-time: Find products only charge your customer a single time (i.e. are not subscriptions).
- Digital: All your products that have been marked as digital in the product settings.
- Physical: Here are all your products that you have marked as Physical in the product's settings, and collect Shipping & Handling charges on checkout.
Deleting Product Tags
If you ever need to get rid of a product tag, just go back into any product and click on the Details tab.
Scroll to the Product Tags field, and click on the small "x" next to any product tag to remove it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I add more than one tag to a product?
A: Absolutely. You can add as many tags as you want to any product.
Q: Are tags case-sensitive?
A: No, tags are not case-sensitive.