Customize all of your Marketplace level settings from the General Marketplace Settings tab. These settings effect your entire Marketplace; all products, all emails, all report, you get the idea.
Navigate to your General Marketplace Settings tab by following these quick steps...
- Click on Settings in the dropdown menu at the top-right of your dashboard.
- Click on the Marketplace tab in the sub-navigation bar at the top of the page, then click on General in the left-hand sidebar.
Control a variety of different Marketplace-wide settings from this tab.
Customize your Marketplace Name in the text box provided.
Your Marketplace Place is used when customers receive any of your Marketplace Emails (ex: Order receipts, refund notifications, etc.). In the example below, our Marketplace Name is "SamCart Checkout". All emails sent to customers are sent from "SamCart Checkout".
SamCart displays your logo in a bunch of different places; order receipts, checkout pages, dunning pages, affiliate login pages, and more.
We recommend that you upload both a light version, and a dark version of your logo.
- Light Version will be displayed against lighter color backgrounds, such as white and grey.
- Dark Version will be displayed against darker color backgrounds, such as black and blue.
Logos should be smaller than 2 MB. Recommended size is 250x250 pixels. PNG, JPG, and GIF formats are all supported.
Select The United States as your default country, and your checkout pages will all have The United States pre-selected in any Billing or Shipping fields.
Customers can always self-select another country from the dropdown menu.
Select a time zone for your Marketplace. The time zone you select will be reflect on your dashboard, reports, data exports, and marketplace emails.
Enter contact information in this field to be displayed on your checkout pages. Our best recommendation is to enter an email address, but you can enter in a phone number, twitter handle, or any other contact info you want to give your customers!
If you don't want contact information on your checkout pages, then leave this field blank.
Choose which currency you want to display your prices in. Here is a list of available currencies you can use...
- USD - United States Dollar
- EUR - Euro
- AUD - Australian Dollar
- CAD - Canadian Dollar
- GBP - British Pound Sterling
- BRL - Brazlian Real
- SEK - Swedish Krona
- NOK - Norwegian Krona
Customers from around the world can purchase your products in their own currency. Your payment processor performs real-time exchange rates, at no cost to your or your customers.
We do not recommend changing your Marketplace Currency after setting up your account. Changing your currency can effect your reports and past data.
Digital Product Expiration
Choose how long your Digital File download links are available after placing an order.
Choosing 1 day would mean that customers have 24 hours to download your digital files before their download links expire.
NOTE: You can override this setting at the Product level via the Product Details tab.
Enter in any HTML pixels or scripts that you want to display on all of your SamCart checkout pages and upsell pages.
This setting decides where your customers go after completing their order. Visit the Thank You Page article for more information.
- Redirect to Original Product URL sends customers to a specific URL you select in your product settings.
- Display Summary Page With Redirect Links sends customers to a SamCart generated Order Summary page that will recap the customers order and provide links to any relevant thank you pages or download links.