Integrating SamCart with your ActiveCampaign account will allow you to get even more out of your email marketing.
Below, you will find instructions on how to setup your integration, how to check on the status of your integration, and an outline of the features this integration will provide for you.
NOTE: If you're testing your integration in Test Mode, make sure you don't use the same email address as the admin email address for the ActiveCampaign account.
Integrate With ActiveCampaign
To start, make sure you are logged into your SamCart account. After you are logged in, follow these directions to setup your ActiveCampaign integration.
- Click on “Settings” in the dropdown at the top right of your screen.
- Then click on Integrations in the sidebar.
- Click New Integration in the bottom right, and select ActiveCampaign from the dropdown menu.
- On the next screen, give this integration a Name. The name will be used around your SamCart account, and help you tell this integration from your others. A typical name might be "Scott's ActiveCampaign Account".
- Then drop in in your ActiveCampaign API URL and API Key in the fields provided. Each of these items are found inside of your ActiveCampaign account.
- When you're all set, click Save Integration.
After you're done, you'll see ActiveCampaign is now "Active" and ready to go with SamCart!
What Your ActiveCampaign Integration Can Do
Once you have successfully connected your ActiveCampaign account to SamCart, you can use the SamCart Integration Engine to easily create your own custom integration rules!
For any SamCart product, you can take the following actions in ActiveCampaign...
- Add/Remove a contact to a list
- Add/Remove Tags from a contact
Anytime the following events happen inside of SamCart...
- The product is purchased
- A new Prospect is created
- A subscription is started
- A failed charge occurs
- The product is refunded
- And a whole ton more!
So you can mix + match these actions/triggers to keep your contacts perfectly segmented. Setup your rules, and SamCart's Integration Engine will work around the clock to automate more of your critical tasks.
Setup Integration Rules by going into any Product, select the "Integrations" tab, and then selecting New Rule.
On Step #1, pick the SamCart Trigger Event that will fire this Integration Rule.
On Step #2, use the first dropdown menu to select your ActiveCampaign integration. In the second dropdown menu, select which action you would like to take inside of ActiveCampaign.
And lastly, Step #3 is where you can choose which tag(s) or list(s) to use in this rule. Just start typing, and your tags/lists will automatically show up. You can select multiple tags/list, like the example shown below.
Don't see the tag or list you're looking for? Click on the Refresh button, and SamCart will pull in all the latest tags and lists from your ActiveCampaign account!
Click Submit, and your new ActiveCampaign Integration Rule is done! You can see a list all of your active rules on the Integrations tab.