Want to keep your visitors on your own website? Then you're in luck, because that is exactly what the Sales Letter Popup template is for.
With this template, your visitors click on a button, and launch a popup checkout modal from any page on your website.
Let's see exactly how this popup template works...
Choose The Popup Template
- From your Products tab, open any product.
- On the Customize tab, activate the Sales Letter Popup template.
- Save your changes after selecting the template
- Edit your Product Settings however you see fit. Some settings are not shown on the final popup window, but we'll get to that in a minute.
Grab The Embed Code
Once you have the Sales Letter Popup template activated, you will click the blue 'share this product' button towards the top left of your dash:
The Branded Popup Button:
The bottom box contains the code snippet that will display the popup button. When customers click on that button, it will launch the popup checkout modal window.
If you want multiple buttons on your page, paste this code multiple times.
The Custom Popup Button:
If you click the Custom Popup Button Tab you'll be brought to the area pictured above. This button is more generic and doesn't contain SamCart's branding.
- If you want multiple buttons on the same webpage, you can paste in the different codes more than once.
- You can paste in multiple products' popup code onto the same page.
- You can use this checkout popup with WordPress, LeadPages, ClickFunnels, or any other page building tool.
As we mentioned before, not all of your product settings are displayed in the final checkout popup window. The popup is small (by design), so we did not squeeze everything in there.
So here is a list is what is, and isn't show to your customers in the checkout popup...
What Is Shown In The Checkout Popup:
- The Custom Content
- Bullet Points
- Required Fields (Phone Number, Billing/Shipping Address, etc.)
- Multiple Payment Options
- Order Bump
What Is Not Shown In The Checkout Popup:
- Customizable Template Colors
- Marketplace Logo
- Product Name
- Product Description
- Product Image
IMPORTANT TO KEEP IN MIND: Any time you make a change to either a.) the subdomain for your SamCart account, or b.) the name of your product, you will also need to update the URL accordingly in the HTML code for the button on your website. Otherwise, the pop-up window will display a 'Page Not Found' error. Any other changes that you make to your product settings will be reflected in the pop-up window without the need to manipulate the code.