You can export your orders from right inside of your SamCart account. It all starts on the Orders tab...
- From the
- Dashboard, click on the Orders tab.
- [Optional] Use the date picker to filter down what orders you want to export.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Orders table and click on Export CSV File.
- In the pop-up window, choose a File Name, choose an Email Address to receive the export, and pick your Export Time Range.
The Export Time Range chooses which orders are included in your export. currently provides two options...
- All Time: Export every order in the history of your account.
- From Page: Only export orders from the date range you selected.
Whenever you're ready, click on Export. SamCart will process the export into a CSV file, and send an email to the address you chose when the file is ready to download.
Open your export and have all the data you need right at your fingertips. You will have the full order information available: products purchased, referring affiliate, shipping address, coupon used, and more.
That CSV can be uploaded to your favorite fulfillment tool, handed off to a team member, sent over to QuickBooks for accounting purposes, and more!