Don't you hate when people get all the way to your checkout page, but never complete their order?
That is called "Cart Abandonment", and it is a huge problem.
But wouldn't it be cool if you could find those people, and bring them back to buy your stuff?
Well with SamCart's Prospects report, you can! Here's how it works...
- Scroll over the Reports tab in the top navigation bar, and select Prospects.
The Prospects report shows every customer who started filling out one of your checkout pages, but did not complete an order.
The report shows the customer's name, email, phone number, the product were going to buy, and the date they abandoned their order.
Sort your Prospects by date range. Search for specific Prospects by name or email.
And most importantly, you can export the report so you have all the info at your fingertips.
- Click on the Export CSV button at the bottom right of the report.
- In the pop-up window, choose a File Name, choose an Email Address to receive the export, and pick your Export Time Range.
The Export Time Range chooses which orders are included in your export. currently provides two options...
- All Time: Export every prospect in the history of your account.
- From Page: Only export prospects from the date range you selected.
Whenever you're ready, click on Export. SamCart will process the export into a CSV file, and send an email to the address you chose when the file is ready to download.
Open your export and have all the data you need right at your fingertips.
Take your Prospects CSV file, and upload it directly into your email marketing tool, hand it off to a team member, or pick up the phone and start calling!
Your Prospects report is designed to help you get in touch with your best potential customers, and close more sales.
Stay tuned, this report is just the start. We will be rolling out plenty more cool features to help you locate your best prospects and save as many sales as possible.