Easily sell more products, and increase your average customer value with Order Bumps on your SamCart checkout pages.
An “Order Bump” is a feature where customers can add a product to their order before they checkout. And this feature is now live inside of every SamCart account.
Order Bumps are an easy way for your customers to purchase more products from you. With just a simple click, a percentage of your customers will accept your Order Bump, and increase your average order value significantly.
Just another powerfully simple feature from SamCart that makes it easy to sell more products.
To add an Order Bump to your checkout pages, follow the directions below.
Adding An Order Bump
- From your SamCart dashboard, click on the Products tab.
- Select the product you would like to edit.
- Click on the Upsells tab on your product edit page:
- Scroll down to the Order Bump section.
- Use the dropdown menu to select the product you would like to offer as an Order Bump.
- [Optional] Add a short description that will be shown on the checkout page.
- Click Save Changes at the top-right of the page to save your Order Bump..
- Click on the “Preview” button to see your checkout page, now complete with a working Order Bump.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can an Order Bump be a recurring product?
Yes. Any product can be attached as an order bump; one time charge or subscription.
If you use recurring products in your Order Bumps, we strongly recommend using the Order Bump description field to make it clear to your customers that your Order Bump contains recurring charges.
Can an Order Bump be a physical product?
Yes. Both physical and digital products can be attached as an order bump.
If your order bump is a physical product, the shipping & handling charges will be applied to your customers order if they accept the order bump.