When you upload or import photos, you have the opportunity to add prices and distributor info to product photos, almost like creating a specification file.
All your uploaded and imported photos are saved in your image folders.
Here's how to edit an item detail:
1. Open your library tab in your profile (admin-mode)
2. Select your image folder. A list of image thumbnails will open. Click the "edit" icon to open the dialogue box to enable editing.
In the case when using the web clipper, built-in web search or Pinterest importer, the URL of the image is automatically captured and saved for you.
View a list of items used on your board
You can view the list of items used on your board by following these easy steps:
1. Open your projects tab in your profile (admin-mode)
2. Find and open your folder. A list of board thumbnails will open. Click to open the your chosen board.
3. An enlarged version of your board will open with the list of items used in your board on the right-hand side under "in this design".
4. To view the detail of a specific item click the small (+) icon