1. What kind of information do we collect?
To create your account, we must process personal information about you that includes your name and email address.
When you use our product we collect information you provide, such as a profile picture or IP address.
2. How do we use this information?
We use the information to provide and support our product and third-party integrations.
3. Where is this information stored?
We store all of the information on servers located in the European Union.
4. How is this information shared?
We do not share your personal information with other companies, organizations, or individuals except in the following cases:
- For third-party integrations
- With domain administrators
- For legal reasons
5. How can I manage or delete information about me?
We store your personal information until your account is deleted.
We provide you with the options to access, edit, download and delete your data.
6. Notification of changes to this policy
We will notify you before we make changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review and accept the revised policy before you continue using the product.
7. How to contact us?
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact us at: email@example.com