Yes, if approved. If you are a reseller who is doing business with the government, you can receive government pricing if you are able to provide a GSA letter of supply or a DOD award contract number. To learn more about GSA letters, check their site here. To learn how to become a partner and reseller with SEM, click here.

Did this answer your question?