Until an investment has been completed and formally queued up for a closing, users can cancel an investment. If a user would like to cancel an investment, they can do so by following these steps:
1. Click the personal icon in the top right corner of the page (the circle containing the logged-in user's initials).
2. Click on the investor account associated with the current investment.
3. Click the Account Activity tab.
4. Find the investment and click "cancel.”
5. Confirm the cancellation by typing in the company's name and clicking confirm.
Please note, once investments are canceled, it can not be undone. The transaction fee is also not refundable for users electing to cancel their investments on their own.