- Centralised user management can be found under "Users" tab, that can be accessed from dashboard.
- You can invite and remove users from your team if you are an "Admin" or an "Owner".
- Admins and Owners are able to change each users access level individually.
- Grant users in your team only the rights they genuinely need. There is infrequently an actual need to have all as admins or brand managers.
User access levels in a nutshell
- Owner is an admin with a special "Show all" button on dashboard. Clicking "Show all" reveals all hidden presentations to the owner making it possible to claim them back. Only owners can remove other owners or change their access levels.
- Admin can remove, add and change user's access in the team.
- Brand manager can edit all content and brand settings.
- Smart slide editor can edit all slides including smart slides. Can make any slide to a smart slide.
- Editor can only edit slides that are not smart slides. Can detach smart slide from a a specific presentation and edit the normal slide. Cannot make normal slide to a smart slide.
- Sharer can create links and present any presentation. Only if given a presentation access level to edit a presentation this user can edit.
- Viewer can view and present any presentation. Only if given a presentation access level to share or edit a presentation this user is able to do so.
- No rights as a default cannot do anything. However, if given a presentation access level to either view, share or edit a presentation this user is able to do so.
Adding new team members
Adding new users is simple, input their email address(es) to the box at the bottom of the screen and click "Invite". Then define which team access level you want to give to the new team member(s).
- Each team member occupies a seat. You can see the amount of paid seats from the top right corner of the tab.
- If there are seats available you can simply add people until all seats are full.
- If all seats are already occupied, Seidat will confirm the additional seats and inform you the added fee.
Removal of users
- If a team member no longer has need for Seidat or leaves the organisation they can be easily removed from the team by the admin or owner.
- You can remove yourself from a team from this tab or from under "My account" tab
- Removed users free seats so other contributors can be added. Otherwise you need to go to "Manage seats" to reduce the amount of seats.