Step 1. Create a Classroom
A Classroom represents an actual room in your campus.
Step 2. Create Subjects
The Subject can represent different values. In this step you only have to choose one name and one description.
Understanding the logic of the System on the exemple above:
Subject = Listening, Speaking, Writing, Grammar Skills and so on.
If a student is going to enroll for a Standard Program of 15hs per week, they can choose between 3 subjects, even though this School calls it Courses.
No worries, keep going, you are getting the hang of it..
Step 3. Create Courses/Programs
Go back to the main menu
Step 3.1 Add Values
- Add more than one value for the same course for different nationalities (if needed)
- Choose the duration type of course (hour, week, month...)
- Unique values = system does NOT multiply
- Enrol = is always a unique value
- Special Rates are NOT here. You can create special rates or promotions on the main menu
Step 4. Create Classes
Its simple to understand. One Classroom, can hold more than one Class.
01 Classroom with 03 Classes
Class (a) - Gerenal English Morning 15hs/pw (9:00am to 12:00pm)
Class (b) - Conversation Afternoon 15hs/pw (12:30pm to 2:00pm)
Class (c) - Gerenal English Evening 15hs/pw (5:30pm to 8:00pm)