In this tutorial you will learn how to create one or more fees, add their values and edit them when necessary.
Step 1 - Access
To access click on Quote > My Fees
Step 2 – Creating the fee
Upon entering the rate screen, Ally will list all future rates you create, in addition to the existing rates that have doubled along with our Base School.
To create a new rate click the green button Create Fee in the upper right corner of the screen.
Step 3 - Add Information
After clicking Create Rate opens a screen to add the rate information you want to create.
Fill in the required data and then click the green button at the bottom.
- In the Select Partner field select the name of the school to which this fee belongs.
- If it is a fee of your own, you can put the partner as My Own or create a partner with the name of your agency.
- You must select the same currency that was registered for the campus for which this rate is intended
Step 4 - Add Values
When creating the fee you will be redirected to the "2nd Add Values" screen. When you have finished filling in, click Add Value:
- Choose the group that these values belongs, or choose "All countries";
- Select the period (day, week, month..) that this fee will be charged;
- If the values are unique values, click on that option and then in "Fixed". If they vary, complete with the quantity of periods and the respective values;
- When you finish it all the values will be shown at the right of your window.
Step 5 - Edit Fees
To edit the fee simply click on the icon with a gear and select the desired option.
Ally Tip: All rates created will appear on the "My Fees" tab. Then to find the rate you just created, always check the "My Fees" tab.
Look for the name of the fee and you will find it and so you can add in the quote.
We hope the information has been helpful.
If doubts persist, look for us in the chat!
Good sales! :)