In this tutorial we will teach you how to create an accommodation, add its values and edit them when necessary.
Step 1 - Access
To access the accommodation creation tab, go to the top menu and select Quote > My Accommodations
Step 2 - Create Accommodation
To create a new accommodation click the green button Create Accommodation in the upper right corner of the screen.
Step 3 - Add Information
To add information and values you will be on the 1 ° Add Accommodation screen. In this screen you will have to fill in all the campus information, then go to the Values tab.
To follow, simply click the green Add Accommodation button at the bottom of your screen.
Important: Select the school name in the Select Partner field. If you will include your own accommodation, you will need to create a partner with the name of your agency or select My Own.
Note: Fields with * are required.
Step 4 - Add Values
After you add the accommodation information you will be redirected to the Values screen.
Fill in the indicated information and click Add Value to finish.
- Add a nationality to which the values are intended. Then choose how often the amounts are charged (per day, per week, per month, etc.).
- If the values are fixed for a given periodicity select "fixed". If they vary, fill in the fields with the amount of time that varies and the corresponding amount.
- When completing the values, the data will appear on the right side of the screen, already added to the accommodation.
Now, just finish and your accommodation will be on the list of all accommodations.
Step 5 - Edit Accommodation
To edit an accommodation, it is necessary to search the name given to the accommodation.
As soon as it appears it will be possible to edit its information and its values in the icon with a gear.
- The currency that has been registered for the campus must be kept for the respective accommodation. Otherwise, they may lead to divergence when making the quotation.
- If the number of weeks of accommodation is fixed, it will not be possible to quote for different weeks. For example: if the value is fixed from 1000 to 4 weeks, it will not be possible to make a quotation of only 1 week, being necessary to register a new value that corresponds to that week.
We hope the information has been helpful.
If you have any doubts please contact us!
Good sales! :)