As an all-in-one tool, Sellics is designed to be used by everyone in your team. You can invite up to 5 team members to your Sellics account - if you want to add more users please get in touch with Customer Service.
Only the account owner can add a new user. Follow the steps below to get started:
1. Click the Account Widget at the top right of the Page and select ‘Users’ from the drop-down menu. On the page that opens up you can see ‘Manage Users’ on top, and ‘User Invites’ at the bottom.
2. Scroll down and click on the blue ‘Add User’ button.
3. Add the Email address, the first and last name for the new user and select whether they are an internal or external user. This distinction does not affect the user settings but helps you manage your account users better.
a. Internal: someone from your in-house team
b. External: someone from the outside such as an agency or freelancer
4. On the next page, you can select which Sellics features the new user can access and which marketplaces they can view. Make your selections and continue.
5. Next, you can fine-tune the user settings and set custom permissions. For each feature, you can see which sensitive information is displayed to users with access rights. Data points include Sales/Profits (visualized by the banknote) and PPC data (visualized by the megaphone). Hovering over the banknote/megaphone tells you exactly which data can be viewed in the feature.
6. Click on the ‘Send Invite’ button and a new user will be added to your Sellics account.
7. You can always return to the ‘User’ page by clicking on the Account Widget (see Step 1) and manage your users and settings.
Your account is ready to be shared with your team.
Let’s get started with using the tool - maybe by optimizing your product listings for more visibility and better organic ranking? Start by researching relevant keywords.