All new Sharesies investors get the first month of their subscription for free.
After the first month, you can choose between an annual subscription or a monthly subscription.
If you choose an annual subscription, you pay $30 per year (no matter what your Portfolio value is). Anyone can choose an annual subscription.
If you choose a monthly subscription, you pay a subscription fee based on your Portfolio value (the total value of the investments you own plus the amount in your Sharesies Wallet) on your renewal date. For example, if your subscription renewal date is on the 2nd July, your fee is based on your Portfolio value on 2nd July.
- If your Portfolio value is less than or equal to $50, there is no charge
- If your Portfolio value is between $50–$3,000, you will be charged $1.50 per month
- If your Portfolio value is more than $3,000, you will be charged $3 per month
- You can choose between an annual subscription or a monthly subscription.
- You can choose to pay your subscription fee with a card (debit/credit) or from your Sharesies Wallet.
Any management fees are charged by the fund manager, not Sharesies, and are included in the unit price.
This is a set percentage and is different for each fund. For the funds we currently have available on Sharesies, these are:
- NZ Top 50 (FNZ): 0.50% per year
- Australian Top 20 (OZY): 0.60% per year
- US 500 (USF): 0.34% per year
- NZ Bond (NZB): 0.54% per year
- NZ Property (NPF): 0.54% per year
- Australian Resources (ASR): 0.54% per year
- NZ Mid Cap (MDZ): 0.60% per year
- Emerging Markets (EMF): 0.59%
- Europe Fund (EUF): 0.55%
- Pathfinder Global Responsibility: 0.93% per year and 0.05% when buying or selling
- Pathfinder Global Water: 1.30% per year and 0.05% when buying or selling
More info can also be found in the product disclosure statement - page 16.